Friday, March 20, 2015

Laid Back Saturdays

Untitled Untitled Untitled  Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Outfit Details:
Babydoll Lace Inset Tunic
Matador Hat
Decibel Tall Sandal
Shorts: Urban Renewal via Urban Outfitters


With the weather becoming warmer, I'm taking my chance to no longer be a hermit on Saturday mornings, coffee in hand with old X-Files on the tv.  Instead I am floating on down to the farmers market to pick up fresh fruits and veggies, check out local art and meet new jewelry makers in my community.

This past week I picked up this tunic from Free People and I received endless compliments everywhere I went.  I'll be honest and say that I wish it was long enough on me to be a dress but I don't mind being able to pair it with soft shorts and even a washed denim look.  As you can see I'm once again wearing my lace up gladiators, I plan to buy in every color for this season.  The warmer it gets the happier I am and the more eclectic my closet starts to become. Bring on the heat!

Xo,

Nikki



Photos By: Kelly Martucci

No comments:

Post a Comment