Sunday, March 22, 2015

Camp Tees and Summer Vibes

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Outfit Details:
Camp Collection Staff Ringer Tee
Overdrive Retro Romper


With every post lately I'm truly starting to believe I was born in the wrong decade.  Can I have a time capsule to travel to the 70's and steal all of the amazing clothing pieces?  Looking back at old photos (which I use for major inspiration) I just feel a sense of happiness.  Like things were simple back then and fashion was truly moving forward and spreading it's wings.  

I just recently came across this brand, Camp, and they're vintage inspired tees are everything I need in my life for laid back days.  I had to get this romper too, to go with.  I'm dying over denim lately.  Anyone else in love with the Alexa Chung for AG collection?  I need a few of those pieces as well but they are sold out everywhere!  Oh well, hopefully soon.  Until then I will fill my need with retro jumpers and button front vintage skirts.

Xo,

Nikki

Photos By: Kelly Martucci

No comments:

Post a Comment