Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Under The Palms

image5 image4 image7 IMG_6773 image1-3 image6

Outfit Details:
Drippy Crochet Inset Maxi
Bravestarr Harness Vest
Matador Hat
Boots: Pskaufman

There's nothing quite as beautiful as the feeling of Summer in Florida.  Although it may not be technically "Summer" yet, it's alive with glory here and I couldn't be happier.  

Bringing out all of my white, lightweight pieces makes for a hard decision in the morning but I always know I'm making the right one.  Between comfortability and feeling like a boho goddess where can you go wrong?  Of course I will still wear boots no matter what the weather, and these Pskaufman babies are the stuff dreams are made of.  

So happy to be back on my outfit post game!  Trying to make sure I post at least once a week <3

Xo,

Nikki


Photos by: Kelly Martucci

No comments:

Post a Comment