Sunday, June 7, 2015

Benny and the Jets













Outfit Details:
Me:

Devin:


What better way to celebrate Summer than an inflatable pool in your front yard?  Especially when the Springs and Beaches are crowded... and to boot you can wear whatever you like.

I've had my eye out for a good crochet halter for weeks now and when Pylo posted this on their Instagram I jumped on it.  So perfect for high rise skirts, shorts or jeans.  I can't wait to pair it with Flares and Clogs, along with vintage glasses.  This skirt was also a must have for me this summer.  I'm so in love with denim but some days are just far too warm for my bells, and this is a great substitute.  Looking for a really good suede one as well!  

As for the photo set, this was definitely the most fun shoot we've done.  We got together with Devin this week to pull swim suits for the local magazine, Void and decided we'd play.  Dev just set up this pool in her front yard on memorial weekend.  There was also a great van parked right outside of her house!  A perfect set up for a Summer Shoot.  So happy with how these turned out!

Xo,

Nikki


Photos by: Kelly Martucci

No comments:

Post a Comment