Saturday, November 15, 2014

Bolt Bands

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Outfit Details
Dress: Wild Horses Dress Spell Designs
Boots: Freebird by Steven via Free People
Flash tattoos: Bolt Bands


I was so excited to help Alexis Howick, the co-founder of bolt bands, put together a look book and product photos for the website!  I got to style the ladies and be in the shoot myself!  It was honestly so cool to plan this out, scout locations, figure out wardrobe and be a large part of the end product.  With the talented Kelly Martucci behind the camera how could these photos be anything less than beautiful?

I've been a big fan of the "flash tattoo" trend and so I absolutely fell in love with these Bolt Bands.  I kept the first set on for over 5 days and they stayed bright and shiny until I was ready to remove them and try a different pack.  They have three sets up now to choose from, but what is really cool is that soon they will have custom ones!

This was also my first time shooting any sort of video.  A talented and new found friend, Cameron Nunez shot an awesome look book video I'll post here on the bottom!

Check out the website launch to shop Bolt Bands

1 comment:

  1. Loved this! I bet you had lots of fun. That first picture is magical ;)

    ReplyDelete