Friday, December 26, 2014

Dreaming In White

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Outfit Details
Dress: Reign Over Me Lace Dress
Necklaces: Lemoree
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell


If I could live my life in a magical forest dressed in white lace forever I absolutely would.  I first bought this dress in black months back and was so in love with it I decided I needed another color!  The delicate design and perfect bell sleeves just screams "wear me in a magical palace!"

Lauren Gherardi and I visited the local Cummer Museum in Jacksonville to roam around their gorgeous Italian inspired garden.  I felt perfectly dressed for the occasion and so inspired by the perfectly pruned flowers and gorgeous towering trees.  Not to mention I got to wear some beautiful necklaces by Lemoree, a handcrafting jewelry maker.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a successful "boxing day"! I know I did!


Xo,

Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment