Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Winded

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

This week I teamed up with native beauty Marissa Danish to do an FPme inspired collaborative, shot by Kelly Martucci

This location was perfect for the outfits I had been planning in my head.  Dreamy gauzy whites with a touch of fur.  Folks this is what Florida in the fall looks like.  I'm so lucky to live where I do, with so many choices in landscapes.  The wind was blowing non-stop which created this really amazing look in all of the photos. All pieces in both outfits are by Free People and can still be found on their website.  

I've been so inspired by collaborations that I see everywhere with different bloggers, models and brands coming together to make magic on camera.  But who really needs a reason to dress up and play model all day?  Hoping to pair up with many more ladies in the future!

xo,

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment