Sunday, August 9, 2015

Self Love and Local Wolves Mag

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled


This month Kelly and I were featured in the latest issue of Local Wolves Magazine.  I was overjoyed when they told us our feature would be a part of their "Self Love" issue.  Self Love hits home with me because it's something I worked hard to get to.
It's not always easy to love yourself.  We are constantly comparing ourselves to others and reflecting on what we don't have, instead of looking at what we do.  For a long time I was extremely self conscious of my curves.  I was always looking at other girls, especially other bloggers with slim figures and trying hard to slim down and fit a mold.  Finally I realized that my curves set me apart and are NOT "abnormal".  They are now one of my favorite features of myself.  Finding love for myself set me free and lifted a weight off of my shoulders, and helps me to find love for others.

To check out the mag follow this link: Local Wolves and our feature begins on page 87!

Xo

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment