Saturday, August 29, 2015

Sacred Valley

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Outfit Details

Sacred Valley Blanket Flare
Olivia Wedge
Cropped Raglan


I love when I find a statement piece I can look at and say, "I want to wear that with everything!"  These jeans are that statement piece.  I've been able to dress them up with a great halter bodysuit and long layered jewelry, or dress them down with a raglan tee and my favorite wedges.  

I grew up flipping through photos of my Mom and my Aunt in the 60's and 70's looking as happy as ever and wearing the most unique clothing.  From denim jumpsuits to parachute pants, these decades have it all and I am happy to say when I put these pants on in front of my mother she gasped and said "I used to have that."  It feels incredible to connect with her on a level of fashion and memory. I could sit around all day and listen to her stories of sneaking out at night just to do nothing with her friends.  A simpler time for living, and exceptional time for fashion.


Photos by: Kelly Martucci

No comments:

Post a Comment