Monday, December 22, 2014

In a Holi-Daze

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Outfit Details
Dress: Liquid Shine Mini
Jacket: Faithful Shaggy Jacket
Necklace: Exaggerated Fringe Collar

I absolutely love the Holidays.  The smell of warm cider and pine in my home, everyone giving and showing how much they care and how much they paid attention to the details this year, and the dreamy holiday wear.

I'm not normally one for sequins or shine, but when I saw this dress with its high neck and perfect drop waist topped with a rose gold coloring, my mind was changed.  I can do sequins and shine and still be true to my personal style.  I've already tried it on with heels, boots and even pointy toed flats.  It's so easy to dress up or down for any occasion.  Of course I had to top it up with my shaggy jacket I turn to every time it gets mildly chilly in Florida, and my favorite statement necklace.

This week I teamed up with Jacksonville local photographer Lauren Gherardi.  I've followed her work for some time, always inspired by every image.  We decided this look was perfect to go play around in an antique store, out of the realm of anything fancy and I absolutely loved the turn out.  Of course I ran in to little western pieces I had to play around in and will need to go back for!

Happy Holidays!

Xo,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment