Saturday, January 3, 2015

Damsel in a Dress

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

Outfit Details
Dress: Damsel Dress in Saber
Hat: Montana Wide Brim in Ivory Bone
Shoes: Pskaufman via Urban Outfitters
Necklace and Ring: Cleopatra's Bling
Hand cuff: Jennybird
Bracelet: The 2 Bandits

Have you ever felt like a piece of clothing was made specifically for you?  That's how I've felt about this dress for a very long time.  The print, the soft colors, the entire shape just screams 70's and for me that's one step closer to becoming my idol, Stevie Nicks.

The lovely Olivia of Cleopatras Bling was so kind as to send me a few gorgeous gems from her jewelry collection.  As soon as I opened my package I could feel the positivity flowing around me from these gorgeous crystals.  I have yet to take this necklace off since receiving it.  Check her stuff out, and her Instagram account @cleopatrasbling.  I am constantly falling in love with every new piece that she posts!  Also keep your eyes out for a possible lookbook this spring for her by the talented Kelly Martucci and myself!

Xo,

Nikki
Photos by: Kelly Martucci

No comments:

Post a Comment