Saturday, January 3, 2015

Shore-side Gypsy

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Outfit Details:
Top: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Boho Blossom Split Skirt
Ring and Necklace: Cleopatra's Bling
Belt: Vintage
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell


This weekend was gorgeous here in Florida and what better attire to run around in than flowy skirts and peasant blouses?  I'm already seeing warmer weather clothes in windows and shops all over the place and it's given me spring fever. 

Last year I made a new years resolution to myself to stop buying inexpensive trendy clothing I would wear once maybe twice, and instead invest in my wardrobe and really think about each piece.  This has carried over this year and is going to continue to be my rule when buying new things.  I really love this skirt and feel like I'm going to be able to wear it so many ways.  Graphics, tight crops, over a bikini!  Like I said....Spring fever.


Xo,

Nikki

Photos by: Kelly Martucci

No comments:

Post a Comment