Saturday, January 17, 2015

Everything is Black & White

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Outfit Details:
Poncho: Weave Lightweight Poncho-Free People
Hat: Matador Hat-Free People
Boots: Urban Outfitters


I've got a feeling in my bones that I can not shake.  I want summer.  It's all I can think about.  Luckily for me Florida is pretty warm year round but not this past week.  Florida was a rainy mess and I couldn't wait for the clouds to go away so I could go run around in the sunshine. 

 I'm also ready for summer because it's my favorite time of year for fashion.  You can still layer, just lighter clothes, and you have so many choices of colors and prints in every store.  Winter dulls me out with the mix of darks and basic clothing I see hanging on the rack. 

As you can see I've already started shopping for the warm weather, in fact I don't think I purchased hardly any winter things this year.  But I fell in love with the simplicity of this poncho pretty instantly.  Just throwing it over a pair of shorts is so simple yet effective.  It's also easy to accessorize!  Of course I had to throw on my favorite L+L necklace to top it off.  I'll probably be investing in a lot of these guys!

Summer is free, Summer is warm and Summer is coming.


Xo,

Nikki
Photos By: Kelly Martucci

No comments:

Post a Comment