Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lenni on the Lost Beach

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Outfit Details:
Dress: Lenni Desire Dress via Free People
Necklace: Vintage
Palm Cuff: Jenny Bird
Large Blue Ring: Cleopatra's Bling
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell

Last week was a very special week for me.  First off, I got this amazing dress in the mail.  I ordered it the day Free People stocked it.  If you follow my blog I'm sure you're starting to see a trend, I love Australian brands.  From Spell to Lenni to Arnhem clothing, and even the jewelry like Cleopatra's Bling, I just can't seem to get over an Aussie Design.  I'm rather lucky Free People did stock this dress because I was about to order it from Australia and from experience it can take weeks to get to me.  I'm far too impatient when it comes to clothes.  If I have my mind set on something online I will pay the extra money to express ship, sometimes overnight.  

It was also an amazing week because I got to take my lovely friend and coworker Stacey Lamb to my favorite spot in my area to capture some really fun shots.  I love being surrounded by such amazingly talented and driven people in my line of work.  What a great company I work for!  This is Big Talbot Island.  Most people end up in Little Talbot where the beach is sandy and the water isn't full of rocks but I can't help but to want to come to this secluded beach.  It honestly looks like something out of a fairy tale.  The trees have fallen over and turned themselves in to giant drift wood, and the sand has become black and hard.  It's a beautiful contrast and in the summer I can spend days here with a tiny tent set up with my friends, snacks and drinks on hand blaring music with no one around for miles.  It's my own mini get away and the perfect spot for my new favorite dress.

Xo,

Nikki

Photos By: Stacey Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment