Monday, January 26, 2015

Take Me There

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Outfit Details:
Romper: Jen's Pirate Booty Harmony Romper
Kimono: Spell Designs Skull Tribe Kimono
Hat: Lack of Color Montana Muse Wide Brim
Large Blue Ring: Cleopatra's Bling

This year is decidedly going to be a big year for travel for me.  California in May, possibly New York in April, Austin, Texas is happening this year some time...  I've got wanderlust like never before.  Nothing gives me wanderlust like wearing clothes made in distant places.  Once again I'm floating around in a little Australian number (I will go there one day) and a few other pieces from places I have yet to conquer.

Until then I will just wear the clothes from other shores and day dream about being there...


Xo,

Nikki

Photo's By: Stacey Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment