Friday, January 23, 2015

White Out

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled


Outfit Details:
Two piece set: Two for the Show Set- Free People
Hat: Lack of Colour Montana Muse in Ivory Bone-Free People
Jacket: Vintage

Lately I can't seem to get my mind off of two-piece sets.  I can't believe it's taken me so long to get my very first one!  I've been eyeing this little number for a couple of months and Free People had a huge sale so I had to snag it.  I love mixing the delicate lace with a hard wash denim or even a rugged leather jacket.  I got endless compliments on it yesterday and now my need for two piece sets is becoming stronger.  I see a high waist pant/crop top set in my near future!

Also I had to snap some photos of this dream house I spent the morning in.  It was like an interior design dream come true.  I was in awe of how perfectly everything came together and it gave me the decorating bug for my own home!

Xo,

Nikki

Photos By: Kelly Martucci
Interior Photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment