Saturday, February 7, 2015

1963

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Outfit Details:
Top: Bambi Off-Shoulder Top
Bells: Gypsy Denim Bellbottoms
Sunglasses: Free People Rounders
Jewelry: The 2 Bandits

This week, a family friend let us borrow this amazing car for this outfit I've been wanting to shoot.  I've been so drawn to the fashion of the 60's and 70's lately, especially while preparing for spring.  If you noticed these are the same bells I wore in my last post but I just can not seem to take them off.  They're so perfectly high rise and look good with literally anything.  When I paired it with this off shoulder lace peasant top I was teleported straight to 1963 standing next to this car.

Also I have some really wonderful news I received this week.  The mall I work at is getting a Free People the beginning of next month and I am going to be their Store Visual!  I'm so excited for this opportunity, and transferring from Urban to Free People is going to be weird but I feel like it's where I need to be!  Thanks for all of your well wishes I asked for when I had my interview the other day and I can't wait to show you guys this new chapter in my life!

Xo,

Nikki

Photos by: Kelly Martucci

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Congrats sweetheart! I know you'll do a jam up job!

    ReplyDelete